Today i have been feeling a bit down and somebody suggested that i make a list of things that i am grateful for. I thought this would be a good thing to look back on and keep updated. It is so easy to lose focus on the things we have got, by dwelling on the things that we haven’t got. So here goes.
- I’m alive! – Don’t ever take life for granted, trust me.
- I’m loved – Having people around me who love me is the most valuable and precious thing in the whole world.
- My health – Ok my health isn’t the best. But it could be a lot worse and it has been a lot worse.
- Robbie – I have the cutest bunny in the whole world EVER!!! ❤
- Robbie Williams – His music has helped me through some tough times. Robbie Rabbit isn’t quite so impressed though. One time the Millennium video came on the telly and i introduced Robbie to Robbie and Robbie Rabbit turned to face the other way! He obviously doesn’t know good music. 😀 ❤
- My sight – My sight is no where near as good as it used to be, but like my health, it could be a lot worse. And I am extremely grateful for the sight that I do have.
- My voice – This is probably something that you all get sick of hearing! 😀 But when I was really unwell a long time ago now I was unable to talk for quite a few weeks. I could barely even whisper! Communicating was so difficult and frustrating. Plus I couldn’t see well enough to write things down either.
- My hearing – Some of these things on my list are really quite basic and obvious things, but they are things that we all take for granted. Sometimes it is good to take some time and appreciate these things. I rely on my hearing quite a lot because of my sight not being so good. I dread the thought of my hearing getting bad one day.
- Coffee – Helps me to relax when I am feeling stressed and overwhelmed.
- Music – Music solves everything! There is a song for every occasion and if there isn’t, there should be.
- I’m lucky – Some people may look at my life and think the worst. But for me I feel extremely lucky. I have been through very dark and scary times but I’m still here and still smiling. There may be rubbish days, boring days, stressful days, but there are also incredible, fantastic and unbelievable days. And I am truly grateful for every single one of them. Because at least I am still here to live them. ❤ ❤ ❤
- My boyfriend – He has come into my life at a vert important time, to help me over the last hurdle of a very long journey. I’m so lucky to have him. 💕
I think that this is enough on my list for now, I could go on forever. Why not start a list of your own? It does help.
And Thank you to the person who suggested this. It was a fab idea! 🙂
xx ❤ xx